- Investigation of Migraine Pathophysiology and Treatment Mechanisms using MR-PET
Do you suffer from migraine headache w/Aura?
* You might be eligible for a brain research study on migraine held at Massachusetts General Hospital
* 2 visits to the MGH A.A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
* 1 MRI-PET scan of your brain – the visit will take 4-6 hours
* PET involves injection of radioactive tracer in the blood.
* You will be paid up to $150, and will receive an anatomical scan of your brain!
email@example.com or (617) 724-2384
Nouchine Hadjikhani, MD, PhD.