• TAK-375SL (Ramelteon) for Bipolar Depression
If you are being treated for bipolar 1 disorder and still feeling depressed, you may qualify to take part in a 4-month study that evaluates the effectiveness of a new investigational drug for bipolar disorder.

If enrolled, you will:
- have a 75% chance of receiving the study drug (25% chance of placebo)
- receive study-related care at the MGH Bipolar Clinic and Research Program
- receive compensation for your time and travel

To qualify, you must:
- be 18-75 years old
- take medication for bipolar 1 disorder

If you are interested in learning more about this research study, please contact the Bipolar Clinic and Research Program at 1-866-99-MOODS for more information.
Institution  –  MGH - Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
Principal Investigator  – Gustavo Kinrys, MD
  
Enrollment Information
For further information about enrolling a patient in this trial, contact the person below.
Name  – Alexandra Gold
Phone  – 617 643 6194